(3-6 Years Old)
During these years, children are adventurous and excited to explore things around them. But with explorations come injuries and illnesses.
Get the right advice from experienced professional healthcare experts and lessen your worries before your children enter school.
- Allergology and Immunology (Asthma, itchy skin, rashes, running nose, frequent sneezing)
- Developmental Pediatrics (ADHD, learning delay, behavioural problem, dyslexia, mental retardation, autism)
- Endocrinology (Physical growth, sexual development, intersex disorder, ambiguous genitalia)
- Gastroenterology (Tummy aches, abdominal pain, picky eater, colic)
- Ophthalmology (Blurring of vision, sore eyes, astigmatism)