Keeping up with the young ones can be easy in your twilight years.
Each stage of life has developmental milestones, with their corresponding health concerns and conditions.
Lives have become longer because of breakthroughs in medicine, and seniors now enjoy an optimum quality of life in these golden years.
It is important to maintain an optimum level of health to meet the demands of each life stage.
- Nutritional/Dietary management: Weight Wellness
- Urological health: Urogynecology and Incontinence
- Musculoskeletal health: Orthopedics
- Cardiac Screening: Heart Station
- Eye screening: CLS Eye Center
- Comprehensive Geriatric Assessment: Optimal Aging
While common diseases may strike at any age, each stage of life has specific conditions that we need to prepare for.
Physical and mental conditions
- General Medicine, Optimal Aging, and Memory Plus
- Critical care and accidents: Emergency care, Adult critical care, Acute Stroke Unit, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Urological conditions: Urogynecology and Incontinence
- Musculoskeletal conditions: Osteoporosis and Bone Health, Rheumatology, Orthopedics
Diseases and conditions
- Seasonal and contagious diseases: Infectious Diseases
- Common adult conditions: Pulmonology, Gastroenterology, Diabetes Clinic, Cardiology, Neurology, Nephrology and Kidney Unit, Ophthalmology
- Terminal conditions: Cancer Center, Pain Control Clinic, Radiology, Home Care and Hospice Services