Don’t let the age of firsts scare you. We’re here to help
Each stage of life has developmental milestones, with their corresponding health concerns and conditions.
Infancy is a stage of firsts, and it is important that babies are raised in an environment that ensures their health, and addresses the many health concerns of the age.
It is important to maintain an optimum level of health to meet the demands of each life stage.
- General pediatrics
- Developmental pediatrics
- Newborn hearing screening: ENT Diagnostic Center
- Vision screening: CLS Eye Center
- Newborn care
- Immunization and allergies: Pediatric Allergology and Immunology
- Nutritional/Dietary management: Weight Wellness
While common diseases may strike at any age, each stage of life has specific conditions that we need to prepare for.
Physical and mental conditions
- Critical care and accidents: NICU and PICU
- Musculoskeletal conditions: Pediatric Orthopedics
Diseases and conditions
- Seasonal and contagious diseases: Infectious Diseases
- Common childhood conditions: Pulmonology, Gastroenterology