A one-stop center for cancer treatment
Our Services sections
Our Outpatient Ambulatory Infusion Unit provides cancer treatments such as chemotherapy, administered by nurses trained to deliver cancer medications. Cancer Center includes allied services such as the Pain Control Unit, Radiotherapy Planning and Treatment, Research Facility, Multi Disciplinary and Tumor Board Conferences, Ambulatory Infusions for both Pediatric and Adult patients and a satellite Oncology pharmacy to facilitate timely treatments.
MakatiMed uses a multidisciplinary approach to cancer care through specialists who collaboratively decide on the mode, timing, and sequence of treatment before any medical intervention. This minimizes delays, and the resulting anxiety for cancer patients and their families.
A written recommendation is given to all patients and is signed by all attending physicians to indicate the recommended course of treatment, for reference in case of a second opinion, and to begin actual treatment.
- Focus on the quality of patient care through treatment standards that comply with international standards and adhere to best current practices
- Adherence to the principles of evidence-based medicine and MakatiMed’s clinical practice guidelines
- Comprehensive and timely delivery of diagnosis and treatment and avoidance of unnecessary delays
- Continued learning among fellow physicians and a scholarly exchange of knowledge that benefits patients
- Collaboration for a better understanding of patients’ condition and prognosis
- Continued patient follow-up and navigation to ensure that treatment is completed
- Medical and laboratory packages that help patients meet the rising cost of cancer care
Conference Room, Consultation Rooms, Library, Research Facility, Infusion Rooms, Compounding Pharmacy (Satellite), Radiotherapy Planning/Workshop
Phone: +632 8888 999 locals 7102-7103
Location: First floor, Tower 1
Operational Hours: 8:00AM to 5:00PM, Mondays to Fridays except Holidays